I just wanted to touch on these very quickly. I’d completely ignored them, and, of course, got tagged by the measureUp practice test. This will be a quick overview of the options that you may, or at least I had, forgotten.
Actively running operations such as deployment, validation, and package execution.
Allows you to run reports. There are two-kinds, default and custom. The default reports are:
- Integration Services Dashboard
- All Executions
- All Validations
- All Operations
- All Connections
I would be stunned if this is asked on the test, but, who knows.
- Clean Logs Periodically: If it’s set to True logs that are older than the retention period are deleted.
- Retention Period (days): If the “Clean Logs Periodically” property is True, this is the number of days that logs are saved.
- Server-wide Default Logging Level: Details that are logged.
- None: No logging.
- Basic: All SSIS event types except OnProgress and OnCustomEvent are captured.
- Performance: OnError events and component phases are captured.
- Verbose: All SSIS events.
- Maximum Number Of Version per Project: Number of versions per project that are retained.
- Periodically Remove old Versions: Removes versions when the total number exceeds “Maximum Number Of Version per Project”.